Bully's

Remember in HS we had bully's? Well do you think that they grow up to be bully drivers or bully drivers could be anyone? We went for a drive today and there were so many bully's out there. But, it got me thinking if they are like that all the time or just when they get behind the wheel. What do you think?

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Travel

• there is alot of it out there and people use their vehicles to try to intimidate other drivers; it isn't right and it may stem from either being bullying or being the bully either way it isn't right
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Good point,glad i dont have to live with them bullys.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• hmmmmmm
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 10:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Like today in a small town in TN. There were 2 men who both were having road rage. They pull over and start yelling at each other. Then one pulls out a gun and shoots the other guy. The wounded guy takes his gun in a struggle and shoots the first guy and kills him. For what? I just wonder if they were bullys in HS or just mean spirited people? I mean both could be true I guess.
    SweetPea726

Comment by SweetPea726 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Bullies are bullies no matter what ~ the sad part is the majority of them get away with that behavior.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2011