Why do i care more that our schedules are the same? frustrated vent

i rather have our lives be in unison, my SO and i, but it's totally opposite!
it didn't have to be this way, should i change my schedule? i mentioned it a long time ago that we should plan our schedule so that we can be together at least at night! but no, SO did not want to talk about it, would this bother you? i just might as well be single, that's how i feel, besides the love, there's just no time when we even see each other. we are both busy but we could at least be busy at the same time. frustrated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Ohhh that would be really frustrating.  It doesn't seem like he is even worried about making an effort to spend more time together!  I would definitely have another sit down talk with him and tell him that this is super important to you and make a plan of action. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I can understand where you are coming from and no; I don't think you are being ridiculous and you have a right to feel this way! My s/o works days from 7-3:30 (sometimes 5) he leaves at 6:15am. I started working nights (three months ago) from 7:30-5am. I get home at 5:30am. We never see each other anymore and the weekends are so hectic with 5 kids between us part time (one full time); that we never have time to each other anymore! I miss having him beside me; and I can't sleep alone. We are now splitting up; and I think this is a big reason why. So hold strong and tell him how you feel. If he loves you; he will understand your concerns.

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 5:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If you can change it- and you want it then why wouldn't you?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i'm thinking i should be more active with creating purpose in my life now that i feel the rug has been pulled from under me.
    all the classes are closed, now that i checked, changing my schedule is not an option. god is with me wherever i go, i really should pray about it. thanks all

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011