So i should have my period the 16th (almost 4 days ago). I had some spotting back on the 5th and then the 17th i had some moe pink spotting! Every single pregnancy test has been negative but im still not having a period, only slight spotting... what ar your thoughts...

JAZ_MOMMY2

Asked by JAZ_MOMMY2 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Depends partly on your age. If you are in your late thirties, forties, or fifties, it could be some rumblings of perimenapause. It's not uncommon for periods to become irregular or heavier or lighter. If it's only passed your period by four days, pregnancy might not show up yet on tests. Are you under extra stress? That could cause this too. I really think it's nothing to worry about, and you have no control over it anyway. Are you wanting to get pregnant? If so, I say just keep trying and in touch with your OBGyn. Hope this helps a little.
    Probated

Answer by Probated at 3:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Im only 24! Ans no i wasn't exactly trying to get pregnant so im hoping that the negative is correct however i still have yet to get my period...
    JAZ_MOMMY2

Comment by JAZ_MOMMY2 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011