HCG diet?

Have you heard of it? Tried it? Does it work? Just curious I saw a pop up for it

myownhappiness

Asked by myownhappiness at 2:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a very intelligent woman I know explain to me that it works very well because it causes you to lose only fat and doesn't cause muscle wasting like many diets do. Having to eat 500 calories a day always seemed rather extreme to me though. I have not tried it myself.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 3:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• It's a total scam!! I bought into it and OMG seriously it did nothing! So I went to a nutritionist and she put me on a 1200 calorie a day diet and now I am down 15 pounds in 8 weeks and looking better every day. Pills don't work except for ALLI which my Dr told me to take one when eating 3 times a day. All it does is absorb your fat that you ingest and expel it from your body. Fad diets and pills don't work you have to make life changes and as time consuming as it is you need to get at least 3 hours of cardio a week. I joined a gym where I can work out then tan it's working for me and I am seeing results. I have been on a diet roller coaster for 4 years now and this is the only thing that has worked for me.
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 4:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My mom lost about 15 lbs doing it but it puts your body into starvation mode only eating 500 calories a day. From what I've read its rather dangerous if you do it without the supervision of a doctor.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• if you want a quick way to lose weight get the acai berry diet pills and eat 1200 cals a day i lost 20 pounds in 5 months and still got to eat everything i wanted
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 2:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011