Is she lying can this happen!?

This isnt about me i have NEVER used any drugs b/c i have seen my family members waste away on them since i was a little girl and i never wanted to put my kids in that position...but i recently met up with this freind and if i had known she had failed a drug test for meth i would not have let her hang around....so she casually brings the topic up over dinner that she cant get her kids back b/c she failed a drug test for meth....she said that she has never done anything that bad and she thinks her ex bf put some in her drink....i dont think thats possible....is it!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Health

• They do have methedone tabs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• oh!....I didnt know that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• But methadone is different then METH, and in a drug test they can tell the difference. I have never heard of someone giving you meth without your knowledge... but that doesnt mean it isnt possible. I just think it would be really hard.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• She would have noticed if she was HIGH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 3:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I think some pills have the same chemicals as meth in it because meth has every harmful chemical known to man! but honestly if she is a drug addict you can't really trust her to the fullest. they are addicts and it is never their fault They always blame someone else!. I wouldn't completely believe her. Be careful!
    iLOVEPiNK95

Answer by iLOVEPiNK95 at 4:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was a Meth addict for 5 years and denied it completely to everyone except my drug friends.. Meth is a serious drug and YES she would of been able to tell if her BF had slipped some in her drink. It has a zinging effect on you and there is NO WAY she didn't know what was up. She wants people to think she is the victim because she's being selfish and only caring about herself right now and her next high. Trust me that was me 5 years ago and wow after I went to rehab got clean and saw all of the destruction I had left on my family and real friends and my son I was mortified!! I can now say that it was ALL MY FAULT and that I didn't only ruin my life but I worked hard at destroying the lives of the ones who matter most. Thankfully I have a loving forgiving family and things are back to normal and I have picture perfect life now! She is sick needs help and someone needs to put her in a rehab program!
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 4:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sounds like you should cut the liar out of your life but that is my opinion.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• It is quite possible to get a false positive test for methamphetamine, but I'd still be wary of her claims.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My guess is she's lying about it. I am pretty sure she would have noticed if she was high. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2011