Does anyone know a woman named Kari (pronounced Car-ee) that is near 40?

I know this is a long-shot, but when we were little girls, Kari was one of two cousins I had that were very close to my age. At some point, her dad and mom split up, her mom remarried, and Kari was adopted by her new dad. Anyway, a year or two later, my other cousin was hit and killed by a car. I would really love to find my lost cousin. All I remember is that her first last name was Tanner and that she was very close to my age (I'm 41). Her dad's parents names are Wayne & Helen.

TeaAnderson

Asked by TeaAnderson at 8:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Are you a bil collector? Because I am not telling.
    Anonymous

• I hope you find her!! You might try looking on Zabasearch for her mom or dad or even her. I know when I put myself in there under my maiden name, my last two married names come up as well. Good luck and if you wanna pm me, I will try to help. I love looking for people!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Where are you from, or where did you live when you knew her?
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I use www.ZabaSearch.com when I need to find someone.

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I know its a long shot and you've probably already tried it have you tried classmates.com or myspace.com?
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 10:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• When we were little, I think she lived in either Spokane or Vancouver, WA
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 12:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• MORE INFORMATION: I believe her name is actually spelled KARRIE and her middle name may be Anne. She lived in CA and WA during the years that she was a Tanner. If you, by chance, know her...please tell her that her cousin Tami is looking for her. That way she doesn't have to worry that I'm crazy. I would just like to connect.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 7:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008