What did everyone do for fathers day?

what did everyone do?
ooh & a special happy fathers day to all the single mothers (:
to day was a really emotional day for me and my girls my husband died in a car accident a few months ago,soo today I tried extra hard to stay busy,
me my two daughters &my step daughter went to breakfast this morning,then we took flowers to the cemetary after that we went to the mall & then we had a hour long drive to my mother in laws house all my sister,&brother in laws along with my neices & nephews were there..the girls got in the pool & stuffed me & my unborn baby"s face lol (: &now im sitting on my mother in laws couch with my feet super swollen trying to force myself to get up &make my way to my car I have a hour long drive I would spend the night but I have a doctors appointment in the morning): but I hope everyones day went great (:

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'm sorry for you all !!! dad still in heart and will be always .. ..this is only a day like others for some ....
    me i just sent a message to my dad ... he was sooo great when we were kids but after he changed a lots and went tooo mean ... life change ppl but u never think that the one who get u life will do ... and never be here ahen u need ..but always for others ...

i couldnt do more for him .. just a text via phone .. but still miss him toooooo much cause i miss the old dad that i had once
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sorry for your loss. :( I went out to dinner with my parents, hubby and our three kids.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2011