How can I stop my daughter from taking her diaper off?

Hello ladies! I have a 2 year old daughter whom i am trying to potty train. It has been fairly unsuccessful to this point. So any tips would help out A LOT but anyways, every time my daughter wakes up from sleep whether its from the night before or a nap she always has her diaper off and then pees all over her bedding and stuffed animals! It is almost too much to wash her bedding every single day. I have tried putting her diaper on backwards thinking it would be harder to get out of but no luck! Does anyone have any suggestions before I lose my mind? haha thank you!

iLOVEPiNK95

Asked by iLOVEPiNK95 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Footie PJs cut the feet and put them on backwards or buy ones without feet and backwards again. I had the same problem only mine was pooping and playing it, it was so gross and I was so sick of scrubbing poop off the bed and washing sheets every morning and after naps. Or duck tape the tabs down they rip pretty easy but sometimes they stretch and they can pull them down still. Good Luck!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 4:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If u find a sure fire way of preventing this, let me know?? lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Have you tried pull ups? Explain to her she's getting to be a big girl and these are special panties for good big girls. Also give her rewards for going to the potty like a big girl and during nap time go check on her and make sure she has left them on. Kids want to feel like they are achieving something.. Make it fun and exciting and praise her lots. After 3 months in pull ups my son declared he's ready for the real big boy underwear he was 2 1/2 at the time! Wishing you the best of luck!
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 4:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I put a onesie on my daughter to keep her from pulling it off and duct taped the tabs.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 5:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2011