Don't you hate it when....

You're getting ready to leave the house, diaper bag packed, baby strapped in their car seat, door locked, toddler strapped in and they get "that face" you know the super douper pooper one....it's an fml moment haha.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know exactly what you mean.. i have a 3 month old and everything we walk thru the door of wal mart she has an absolute blow out : / nasty..
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 5:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• OHhhh boy! I remember those diaper changing days! You'd like be in a hurry and then the face and THEN the stinky stinky smell!! :P
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes and my older girls will wait til we are pulling out of the drive way and announce they need to pee, I will even say "If anyone has to pee do it now" no doesn't work, something about waiting til we are pulling out makes them need to potty.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011