If you have a hubby or boyfriend

how many feel like your doing everything on your own but also feel like your hubby or boyfriend can do more

britt2thabrat

Asked by britt2thabrat at 4:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• so i'm not the only one lol!!!!
    country85

Answer by country85 at 4:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I do!!
    My boyfriend does not understand that I do as much as im allowed to,
    and he still thinks Im not doing "enough".
    He expects me to do everything for him!! and its just so irritating!
    Sagredo3510

Answer by Sagredo3510 at 4:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I do but I also think i let more bother me than DH,for example he cans ee dishes in the sink and think nothing of it,I see dishes in the sink and think there is a load to be washed. If I ask him to do certain things and I need to be specific he will help.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 5:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Some days I get p'd of because he could do more, but most days he actually is quite good. I think I have "trained" him pretty good lmao
    Misery_Stitches

Answer by Misery_Stitches at 5:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sure there are things my hubby could help out with but doesn't and yes it irks me at times but then again I am not always helping him do what he does.. It's a 2 way street here, if you want more help from him then go help him do whatever he's up to and ask him to share in the responsibilities. My hubby is NOT allowed to touch laundry and I don't touch his tools. He does the dishes I dust and clean he takes care of our vehicles and landscaping and I keep our yard pretty and garden weeded. We try to share some projects to like he's building a shop and I help with the little things like staining wood and cleaning up the debris. It works for us I guess
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 5:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Not me.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes.. he tries to get away with as little as possible. sometimes he surprises me but not too often.. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes, I do get a little bent out of shape occasionally when my DH isn't pulling his weight around the house. I get that he works hard at a full time job, but there are some things that he just has to do around the house, such as changing light bulbs. Even with a chair, I can't reach them. Also, things that need fixing- I'm definitely not handy with most things. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• always! He feels like it is his job to bring the money home and my job to take care of the house and kids by myself.. drives me nuts because he doesn't clean up after himself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• This is our biggest quarrel I do it all work cook clean homework discipline plan everything pay bills etc hubs only does things when I ask and maybe 10% of what I ask I am tired of it more and more everyday
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2011