Would you go back and do things differently?

I have made some really BAD and some Great choices in life and been able to learn something about myself from each and every life lesson that I have learned. So no I wouldn't change a thing. I regret a lot of things but I have also had to forgive myself for the bad things I did.

dan4heather

Asked by dan4heather at 4:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nop never !!! no one is perfect specailly speaking about choices ..everybody could do bad and good thing in his life ..well for me i'v done lots ..good and bad as well .. but i would never change anything cause this is WHO i 'am .... without lessons i couldn't know many thing or many ppl around .... and this is LIFE ... take it the way it is and leave it to time ;) ...enjoy every little moment (bad or good) cause we live once :p

have a nice day
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No, my mother in law who i love dearly almost more thn my own mom told me that ur past makes u who u are today good or bad it's what makes u you so no i'm very happy with the way things have turned out for me .
    country85

Answer by country85 at 5:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't go back and change anything either. I have learned a lot and I am in a really good place now and have been for years,. I love my family and friends, they are all wonderful and I finally feel content and comfortable!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No I wouldn't change any of the things I have done or said, they have made me who I am and the life lessons I have learned have been worth it.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would change many things. My daughter died a year and a half ago. I wish to God that I could do things differently.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yup, there's only one thing I would like to change in my past. Maybe things would have turned out better.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011