What would you do if ur family was nuts? adult content

Ok so i met my fiance thru my bro two yrs ago.. we moved and havent been around him much, which i dont wana b.. i havent had much to do with him (explain n a sec) but my fiance wants to travel to their town to c a few ppl and im really nervous for him to b around my step bro again bc he's bad on drugs.. when i was a teen he talkd me into smokin weed with him ONE time and it was laced with coke and embombin fluid.. of course i didnt know this and after one hit i passed out and couldnt wake up for hrs when i finally didnt i couldnt move.. he thought this was so funny and so did my mom and all their friends.. so i moved the hell away from there and away from all tht shit.. hes still bad bad on drugs and is a complete bum im scared to take my daughter around him and his friends but thts the only way i can c my mom.. what would u do..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• why don't u invite ur mom to ur house ?
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'd keep my child away from anyone who might lace something with drugs and possibly harm or kill your kid. They already did it to you once. What makes you think they won't try it on your kid?
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 5:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• if ur mom wants to see u & ur child have ur mom meet u somewhere besides that house . If your husband is a former or a current drug user i would be very worried and concerned that he wuld want to put hisself in that postion. In other words Don't temp the devil
    if u r in fear for urs r ur baby wells being STAY HOME
    country85

Answer by country85 at 5:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Do you trust your Fiance? The man your planning on spending your life with? If you trust him and he knows that you don't want him associating with your brother and that crowd he will respect you enough to follow your wishes. Your brother sounds like a total D-Bag I am sorry that is so wrong to do to anyone! But look into your heart and ask yourself if you really believe and trust your Fiance is going to make the right choices to protect your future happiness!
    dan4heather

Answer by dan4heather at 5:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Why would you want to take your daughter around your mom if she thought what was done to you was funny? She is your parent, she should have been pissed off and ready to kill him. You could have died...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Hm, well, that is rough. I wonder why, seeing as your mom also laughed about the whole thing, is she better now or still that immature? Is she really someone you want your daughter around as well? Who does your husband want to go visit? I would really talk to him about all your worries. If he wants to see people you don't mind being around I would say go, maybe stay at a hotel instead of your mom's so you don't have to see your brother?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I think I would stay away and send pictures
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 7:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• either invite your mom to your house or just stay away and occasionally send some photos
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• well i love my mom sometime she just nose
    yvonne1111

Answer by yvonne1111 at 8:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I cut my mother out of my life for over 2 years for this exact reason. I couldn't have her high/doing drugs around my kids. For a while, she chose the drugs, but one day she realized that she missed me and the kids, and she got clean and came looking for us. She's been clean ever since. I won't have my kids around that kind of person, period.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011