How long does it take to have another baby after you have had one?

Well my fiance and I are wanting to have another baby and it seems like we can't. We don't want our daughter (21 mths old) to grow up alone or too far apart age wise with her sibling. So, we have been trying and nothing has happened. I thought I was, but my period came. I'm just wondering if there is like an ideal number of tries of trying to get pregnant again after having a baby.

mommy_nee

Asked by mommy_nee at 8:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i know a girl who had a baby and 3 months later got prego again
    Anonymous

• nope, i know a woman who had her first and at her six week checkup her doctor told her she was pregnant again lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• my son is 4 month old and i am 6 weeks with my second
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 8:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• it varies i waited a long time too try for my 2nd. It took 3 mos. to concieve but ended in mc then it took 5 mos. too concieve him.
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• It is different for everyone. With our first, we didn't even try. With our second we were trying since our son was 9 months old, but we had to wait for me to start ovulating again. It was when our son was 19 months old. GL.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Try having sex everyday it works and great exercise.
    Anonymous