How can i keep from morning sickness waking me up every morning 3 hours after i fall asleep?

I'm 12 weeks and its not getting any better. Eating before bed doesn't help and neither does my zofran.

sugamama3

Asked by sugamama3 at 5:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ugh, you poor thing :( Been there, done that :( I was scared to use anything, with all the recalls on products used by pregnant women, especially in the early months of pregnancy. Try keeping some nilla wafers by the bed and nibble on them when you wake up. Those always worked better for me than anything else:) You could also be experiencing acid reflux. I had it bad with my son and this time around it is worst (I'm 32 weeks, so it's almost over!!) Do you have a nasty taste in your mouth when you wake? If so, it might be reflux. If you can sleep propped up on pillows it is better, but nothing really worked for me. Tums are supposed to be safe, but they didn't work on me. I hope it gets better for you. 2nd trimester is on the way, and for my son all my nasty symptoms went away after the 1st trimester. You could get lucky, too :) Congrats, btw :)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am sorry I went thru the same thing... hate to say it.. but I just got used to it.. good luck and congrats!
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Seabands 24/7

Kind of hurt, but help.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 6:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Keep on trying find something that makes you feel comfortable. But yeah, eventually, you'll have to get to used to it! Good luck!
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 8:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Try eating a high protein snack before bed.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011