What do YOU do for some "Mommy Time"??

What are some things you mommas enjoy doing for your "you" time? I like reading a good novel or playing some "COD: Black Ops". Those are just to name a couple...So I'm interested what do YOU do???

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 7:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love to read and listen to music and I also love hanging out with my friends..I think it is so important for moms to have me time.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I keep a book in the bathroom... Does that count?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I go to work. Yeah, I know that sounds sad, but since I enjoy my job & I spend so much time there away from my kids, that's my "Mommy Time." The rest of the time, I'm off work, I spend with my daughters.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I will either work on a quilt or read a good book. I love quilting!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• When my children were growing up, the only time I had to myself was once in a while when I would get to take a bath by myself. That didn't happen very often at all. We did not live close to family, there was no money for a sitter, and my husband worked 14- and 16-hour days. The difference between then and now was back then "mommy time" had not been invented. I did usually have some kind of a project going and would work on that for a while after they were all in bed, but usually that time was used to get done some chores that I had been unable to do while they were up and about. Those years flew by, and if I could have them back, I would have spent more time with them and not less. They are precious years, and you will have many years of time to yourself after they are gone. It's almost 8:30 and I just got up. Hubby left for work 2 hours ago, and the whole day is mine to do whatever I please with "me time" a plenty!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Well my "me" time is at night when everyone is in bed sleeping. The house is quiet and I can sit down and do something w/o being disturbed every 5 minutes. Sometimes I will get a few things done around the house (like fold laundry), but mostly I get on hubs laptop and check out CM, my FB and play a few games on computer. Sometimes I will watch tv (or dvd) and often I will read.
    During the day when the kids are home the only 'me' time I have is when I am in the bathroom- the door is locked and I keep a few books in there and read for a few minutes.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• That time doesn't happen that often anymore, but I like to watch TV, play on the computer, or (when I can) read a book.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I read usually. I may go to the movies or go shopping by myself. sometimes have a girls night with my friends.
    Terra24

Answer by Terra24 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i read too my daughter miranda, and play with the girls take pixs.....
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011