Anyone else feel lame for being on the computer on a Friday night?

lol, I feel like I wish I were doing SOMETHING. Anything. =(

I just dont want to be alone.. boooo

Sandiii

Asked by Sandiii at 8:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Eh..I'm use to it.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Well i cant leave the house... daughter is asleep... and hubby is out with his friends... and thats fine.. at least i have some time for myself ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• ummm not really cuz im at work and there nothin 2 do
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I don't mind I guess if I didn't have a life, but I do thank goodness
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• early here and hubby isnt home yet....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i'm a mother of 2 children. Friday is just another day i get to spend with them. There's no other place i'd rather be! the only reason i'm on here is b/c the baby is sleeping and my 8yr old likes to watch his shows and do his own thing.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I never go out and right now being on CM is way more entertaining than scrubbing the kitchen floor. UGH
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I am a "loner" anyway. When I do find friends they want to do something all the time and I do not want to. Do not get me wrong I would love for me and my husband to do something pretty often but it is hard with a 2 yr. old. I would love to go and eat out or watch a movie but that is impossible at this point. But one day it will be possible and then I will look back and miss these times. So it ok...
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Nope. My older kids are gone to their "other" parents houses, and the baby's in bed. I'm having a glass of much needed and anticipated wine. Its been a stressful week, but I'm feeling good because its Friday and I'm not spending so close to Christmas. Otherwise, I'd feel so lame.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Uhh, i wish I felt like you guys. I just feel really depressed right now and lonely. My daughters sleeping... husbands at work..... I wouldnt even care if someone just came over. Its just ANOTHER night alone like usual.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 8:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008