Anyone else a shoe aholic??

OMG my husband would love to strangle me and my massive collection of shoes, but I need them to go with my work outfits and they are cute. He has a massive amount of tools since he's a mechanic and says that those make him money my shoes just cost us money BUT I am in professional sales and have to look very put together and yes my appearance helps sell cars! SO I think we are even. PLUS he's spent way more on tools then I have on shoes and we both make comparable salaries.

dan4heather

Asked by dan4heather at 7:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol, thats a word, i thought it was part of te definition of woman? lol, my husband has to say "no shoes" to me before i leave the house every time. haha, like half our income :P
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My husband has to FORCE me to go purchase a new pair of shoes when I need it. I hate shoes :P Guess I'm not a typical woman, LOL.

It might stem from the fact that I have weird feet. I have to wear a wide shoe (so that REALLY narrows down my choice selection), and I'm tall (and I HATE wearing anything with heels), so there goes even more of a selection. What's left is usually BLEH.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011