What is your favorite holiday?

Mine is Halloween because you get to dress up all silly and just be someone else for the day or night let lose and have fun plus all the candy LOL

dan4heather

Asked by dan4heather at 7:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Halloween is also my favorite. There's something so special about that time of year to me. The air starts smelling crisp, the beautiful colors in nature changing, the families getting ready for all the holidays following Halloween, the costumes... My grandparents made every holiday special for me, I guess I really do enjoy them all equally, but Halloween is the start of everything.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 8:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I don't, honestly have a favorite. I like Sep-Jan. My birthday, then my ds, the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years! I LOVE family dinners and just spending time together, it isn't the holiday that is important to me, it is just the season!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I enjoy thanksgiving...all the family and the different places we go to enjoy different food! YUM! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Christmas, I enjoy decorating, the music & movies, time with my family , shopping,and there is just something about that time of year that makes my heart smile.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My favorite is christmas and thanksgiving
    Macibear123

Answer by Macibear123 at 8:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• man tough one i love Halloween cause you get to dress up I love Easter because my whole family gets up goes to church and spends the day together oh and thanksgiving OOOHHHH yummy lol but i would have to say my absolute favorite is CHRISTMAS!!! i love the smell of Christmas tree in my house i love going to pick out the tree i love shopping for everyone and seeing there faces when thy open there presents i love how family all comes together and lets not forget the most important the celebration of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2011