What are some ways that you show your man you appreciate him?

looking for a few different ideas don't want to keep doing the same things over and over because then it becomes complacent and boring!

dan4heather

Asked by dan4heather at 7:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Well a couple things I do...when I pack his lunch I will write a note and hide it among the containers in his lunch (either telling him how much he means to me or what sexy thing we're gonna do that night lol) Get his work stuff ready for him, my DH works in a foundry and its like 100 degrees + in the summertime. Just little things like that i do to show him how much i appreciate what he does for me :)
    Hope this helps!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I write him letters. I do a bunch of homemade things for him so he knows my hands have been busy creating something he'll enjoy and it's from the heart.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 8:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I give him hugs and kisses. I guess affection. Also do not complain about things. Well alot less than I could complain! haha. :) I also tease him alot. Again another way I show affection. Make his lunch and occasionally breakfast. He leaves at 5 am for work so that is kind of early for me.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2011