Have you ever been in public and smelled someone that smelled like a walking ashtray?

Eww. lol. I was standing in line at the Post Office and this old lady reeked of it..I could smell her even when I walked across the room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• well yeah its gonna smell bad if your not a smoker and smokers really don't know how bad they smell untill they stop
    Anonymous

• Yes it is pretty much every where (just about)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Gag. Yeah, that is fairly common around my hometown. Especially with my sensitive pregnant nose, it gets bad sometimes.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 8:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• mmm is smells so good, I feel like following them around all day and sniffing them ESPECIALLY if they light up!
    Anonymous

• Anon, not all smokers stink. I have friends who smoke and you wouldn't know unless they told you.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• oops forgot to add I'm an ex-smoker
    Anonymous

• Yea that's what I meant by this question..I've smelled people like my sister. You can barely smell it on her..But sometimes it's like holy cow! How many cigs do you smoke a day?
    Anonymous

• Yeah- it always makes me sick to my stomach, too.
    When my In laws were up visiting right after DS was born, MIL reeked so bad, when she can into my house, I could smell her before I saw her. And I was in the back room of the house. Ick!!!! And she wonder why and got totally butt hurt that I wouldn't let her touch my baby!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• LMAO anon 8:40. I am a smoker, and I know we stink, but if you need a cig, or are trying to quit, its such a wonderful smell!!
    Anonymous

• A lot depends on what your wearing. Some types of clothing, jackets, ect...hold onto smoke and other aromas. I smoke and my DH will let me know when I smell like smoke. I know there are a few sweat shirts I can't wear because for some reason it holds onto the smoke. I don't smoke in the house or in my car and I always carry around a tooth brush....I'm so self conscious about it. But I'm sure more times than I know of I have "offended" someone's nose. :O)

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008