have you ever had your period and still been pregnant?TMI

I had a period that started on december 3 and ended on the 8th.It was not red like usually mainly brown.
But now i feel sick and very bloated.Gonna by a test tomorrow.just curious if this happened to any of you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You had a 5 day period. I highly doubt your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• No, i never had my period when i was pregnant. not with my first pregnancy (miscarriage), nor with my second pregnancy. My OB even told me, when i start bleeding (no matter what color the blood has) IMMEDIATELY show up at the doctors office. its not normal to have your period when pregnant. it can happen, yes of course. but its still not normal and the OB has to check where the blood is coming from. if its only from the vagina itself then its usually ok, but as soon as its coming from the uterus its not good at all.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• The brown blood is interesting. I would say you will find out when you test. GL. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• YEA MY DOCTER SAID I HAD MY PERIOD N I WAS PREGNANT THAT Y I DID RENT KNOW..
    Anonymous

• I did....I assumed I wasn't pregnant, but I started feeling really tired and a bit out of it in another week so I decided to do the home test and I was surprised that I was pregnant. The pregnancy went fine from that point, and that was after two miscarriages and surgery for fibroids!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i had a 7 day period on may 2 -8 and my doctor told me i got preggo on april 30
    so there is a change u could be and also my period wasnt red it was also brown..
    u should take that test!!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• let us know if u are when u take ur test ..
    if u dont mind
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i will
    Anonymous

• that happen to me with my first pregnancy .. i was 3 months already and had my period normally
    Anonymous

• I'm curious what you found out? i have sworn for the past few weeks I was pregnant and then today I started my period, but it's more brown blood which is way unusual.
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009