Did your man make runs for you

when you had cravings? I don't think I've gotten my husband to make a run for me yet and I'm half way through lol...*craving some orange juice*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The first time he would have gone to hell for ice water if I'd asked, second time he was 50/50. This time I can't even get him to take out the trash.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Yep
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• hell no
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Did my man have the runs...I thought that is what it said at first glance...lol
    Yes he did He is such a good man.
    Anonymous

• Yes, he did.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 8:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• With my first, he ran and got me ice cream at 11 at night and he had to be up at 4 am. This time he is always picking me stuff up on the way home. Just yesterday, he went to get me a mango. He didn't really want to, but he said when he was out I was tugging his heart strings. :) He is a sweetie.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• lol anon, I thought that too after I wrote it.
    Anonymous

• For sure he did, I was such a B*#^h when i was pregnant he knew if he did not get me what i wanted he would see the wrath of the pregnant wife.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• NOPE. I'm now in my 8th month and that skinny little shit will stop and get something to eat EVERY NIGHT without even asking me if I want something.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I didn't really have any cravings but he did make a 2am food run for me once. I wasn't craving anything in particular I was just hungry and wasn't about to get out of bed to cook!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2008