How did you first know you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the little window had a '+' sign.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• When my hubby thought he would be nice and surprise me by bringing home some Reese Cups (my favorite candy). I opened the package and immediately thought I was going to vomit. I knew right then I needed to take a test.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 9:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Sweet tea makes me nauseated during pregnancy and I was super tired all of a sudden so I went to wendys got a sweet tea it made me sick then I went to dollar tree and got a test and sure enough it was positive and I was only 3 wks along at the time
    val.meredith

Answer by val.meredith at 9:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• by feelings first !!! wasn't sure ....after no hello period so i was 99% sure .. i wentto the doc and it was 100% ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• AF was very late. I was very nauseous, mood swings over the top. I took a test
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I had donated blood early one morning, went to work that afternoon and was sick as a dog.......took a test the next day.....VIOLA!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• When i saw the second line.

First i blamed it one all the regular pop that i drank that night because i usually drink diet. 5 years later, sometimes i wish regular pop caused false positives :)
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• With my son, I think I was sort of in denial for a bit... I wasn't getting my period (obviously) but it had never been regular so that didn't give it away... I gained weight before I got pregnant (I was 18) so that wasn't a sure sign either. Even when I started puking I wasn't sure. After a few days of that, though, I finally gave in and took a test.

With my second pregnancy, I had a hunch - my period was late, but again, it wasn't always regular. I sort of just.. knew the second time around. I knew my body and knew something was different. I threw up one day and decided I was going to get a test.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• 1st baby, I was in denial. My period was very late & I kept trying to say it was stress, but my DH (boyfriend at the time) made me take a test and that's how I found out. 2nd baby, we were trying for a baby & had only been trying for 2 weeks & I wanted to wait awhile to take a test (to see if I had a missed period), b/c I didn't want to take one & be disappointed, but again, DH had this gut feeling that I was pregnant, so he went and bought some tests & made me take one again, & yup I was pregnant.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Both times I felt like I suddenly came down with the flu in one step! Couldn't keep anything down and everything I liked became unbearable. Almost Like my whole body flipped what it liked. Dh somehow knows and says "youre pregnant" when I simply say "I'm not feeling well. He buys me a test and voila!!! Just found out I'm prego with number two!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2011