No Little Swimmers

My best friend wants to take my DD swimming today. She is fully potty trained, but I'm not sure how she'd do in the pool. I do not have an Little Swimmers or any other swimming diapers. Would pull ups be fine in the pool?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 9:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Little swimmers only keep poop inside. They don't keep urine from going into the pool.

I would let her, just make sure that she takes her to the bathroom every hour.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would not put a pull-up in the pool. Probably do the same as a diaper in there and bust. Just put a swimsuit on her and take her potty often.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would just take her without anything special... Even before my kids were trained I never used anything like little swimmers - do you think our parents did? Just take her in.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Pull ups WILL explode! Speaking from experience here. We just put him in his shorts and took him out every half hour to see if he had to go. Or just give her money to stop and get some on the way.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 12:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2011