My daughter 8 yrs always throw up, her pediatrition says , this is acid normal give her Famotidine. but she eats very well and she stays skinny. i say a women at my friends house .she said she can see wat u feel from ur eyes.

so i showed her my daughter she looked in her eyes and she said , she has worms. these worms are releasing a substance that made my daughter's stomach release acid. and she said that can make her tumor. and she gave me 2 medicines:

* Quantum herbal product , Worm/ parasite formula....it contains : organic Grain Alcohol content 34% .. (is that ok)

*Calphonite, A liquid calcium- Phosphorous.

am thinking to take the 2 medicines to her pediatrion just to make sure its safe , wat do u think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Health

• I think you should ask her doctor to test for worms. You can get them from cats dogs running around outdoors with no shoes on. Its not as common anymore in the U.S. according to my biology professor but her doctor had gotten worms while at her parents farm.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 10:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would. While I do believe in herbal remedies you can not trust everything and everyone.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• She may be right about worms but I would speak to her Pediatrician before giving her anything that the woman gave you & have your Dr. test her for Parasites first. He can provide you with medications appropriate for a child her age which are safer.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• herbal meds can be JUST as powerful as chemical meds in some cases. Side effects are just as real an can be just as risky. Most regular doctors are not trained in the these kinds of treatments though. I would find a trained and respected Herbalist in your area (there are no certifications or degrees you have to go on reputation) and ask them about the side effects of theses supplements. You can sometimes find a holistic doctor (A trained doctor who relays primarily on herbal/holistic remedies)depending on where you live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• While I do not believe in modern medicine and only use herbal treatments, I do not believe that you can look into someone's eyes and diagnose like that. I agree to have her tested. The herbs will not have the side effects as any medication the doctor will give you, so that is what i would recommend, but that is your choice. People may freak about the alcohol, however it may be 34% but it is only a couple of drops and the alcohol is what keeps the herbs fresh, as preservatives keep chemical drugs fresh. I WOULD NOT give it to your daughter right now. Herbs are not harmful, but can be if you give them for something that they don't have. And I would not give them to her if she is taking a med from the doctor. They may not react well together. You can search it online to see if it's ok though. Good luck.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No way would I give it to my kids without having them checked out to start with and I definitely wouldn't give them ANY kind of meds without having it checked out first.  As for her knowing just by looking in her eyes, well, I've seen stranger so who am I to say she can't.  I'm just saying I would get EVERYTHING checked out first.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011