Pregnancy Insanity!!

OMG! I have been pretty good my entire pregnancy, emotionally speaking. I have been in an alright (although sometimes "blah") mood, I haven't been weepy or anything. All of the sudden, I am a B**** with a capital B! I mean I've been a little weepy too over the sappy things on TV, but mostly I'm just being mean. My fuse is so short. I'm in my last month of pregnancy, so I guess I feel entitled to get a little crazy, but I expected it earlier on if it was going to come! Is this pretty normal? When were you the worst?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh you just craked me up.....when i was working and i would get hungry i would get very angry too. I worked in retail so we all had to take turns with lunch, and they made sure if i was getting cranky to let me go first so i wouldnt flip out on a customer.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh man.. I was good with my first pregnancy and this one I have the shortest fuse. I am only 23 weeks! I would say its pretty normal. Hope everything goes well for you!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• So far from what I've heard it can be anywhere from the early wks to 2nd trimester to late even throughout the WHOLE pregnancy *gasp* as for me, its been now 2nd trimester. I quit smoking when I first found out and these CRAZY moods are making me want a smoke!@#
    Anonymous

• Oh heck i was soo mean I would snap at about ohhh almost everything. My husband said i could never get pregnant again because he could not stand me. Then at Thanksgiving last year my sister took a bunch of gravy and I freaked out, I was soo mad that she would take so much gravy. My aunt had to tell me to calm down and that is was only gravy but I refused and went of my rampage for awhile haha.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I think my SO is getting scared. Everyday when I go to work (he thinks I should go on leave early) he asks me if my lesson plan for the day includes child birth.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Oh I FREAKED a little over food the other day too. I was teaching psychology to 11th graders and I pretty much wasn't waiting til lunch...so I was sitting there dunking my banana in my pudding cup and one of the boys said "Are you eating bananas dipped in pudding?" and I was like "when you're 8 months pregnant you feel free to comment on my eating habits...til then, mind your business and just do your work". I also told my dad who was going for the pork chop ON MY PLATE "Back off old man"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008