6dpo early pregnancy signs??? please help

I'm 6dpo and I'm experiencing Headaches, breast tenderness (under my armpit on the side of my ribs and the whole sides of the actual breasts) They have been quite large, Ive been extremely gassy and campy and tired, some lower back pain? Here's my story, I started Provera (50 mg) on May 21st 2011 for 5 days, official bleed started on May 28th 2011, I started Clomid for 5 days on June 1st (missed a night so i took it for an extra day to make up for it) so the last day of clomid was June 6th, got a positive OPK on the night of June 14th 2011(CD18), and again on june 15th in the morning(CD19), negative by that night, so i must have ovulated around then. now after all this ill list everything from my dpo..
1-2dpo- Nothing
3-4dpo- cramping down below/ gassy, A LOT of clear milky watery discharge(pouring out me feeling as if i peed myself.)
5-6(now)dpo- A LOT of clear milky watery discharge(pouring out me feeling as if i peed myself.)Tired, constant headaches, gassy, bloated, VERY TENDER BREAST, as i explained earlier, tired but restless at night, sharp pains in my right hip. woke up with stuffed up nose, and feeling extremely tired more then normal..
Now, with all this said,.. are all of these things to early for pregnancy and all in my head?? Please help!!!
I thought i was getting the flu, took temp and it was very low.

asovis

Asked by asovis at 10:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know hun. Typically implantation wouldn't occur until about 7-10dpo and your body wouldn't know it was pregnant and show early signs until that occurs.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• yea, I was on the clomid which gave off a false positive, Im on CD 32 right now, and im Ovulating :)
    asovis

Comment by asovis (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2011