Has anyone tried........

Has anyone ever tried making a few bucks with Varolo. There are no fees to start. I am still a little skeptical though. Thanks for your input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• Not familiar with that. if you would like a legitimate way to earn $$$ message me. I have 2 opportunities...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• It's really hard. You only earn money if you get people to sign up under you and then it's only a few cents here and there. I do it whenever but for watching for 2 days straight, I only got 8 cents. Not worth my time. I was losing time that I was putting into my business so I went back to focusing on that.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I make extra money on Fiverr.com, Startuplift.com, as well as the iPhone app, FieldAgent. I have not tried Varolo.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I like being an FHTM Independent Rep. I make good money for few hours. I have yet to find any job or business that has given me such a great financial return. It's amazing, I feel guilty not sharing it with the cashier at the store or the banker, I make a lot of money for the time I put in, I see all these people in the service industry who work hard & practically live at work just to make ends meet. I want to share this with you if you are interested.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2011