How to make herbal tea more enjoyable?

My SIL told me to drink the Mommy's Milk tea to help increase my milk supply 'cause it worked really well for her. I'm not a big tea fan & I tried it and even sweetened it with honey like it says to do on the box, but still could not stand the taste of it. Any other tips to possibly make it taste better?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 10:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Did you drink the plain or flavored ones. I have several different flavors and some are really good.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• A little lemon, lime or orange juice? A little mint?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Maybe after u make it, u can add the lemon and honey and then put it on ice. U may prefer it cold.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm with you, I drink the mommy milk tea and it's kinda gross! I drink it cold (iced tea) with lemon and lots of ice. I found I taste it less if it's cold...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Honey , Vanilla , Cinamun ..Ginger ....all other flavour that u want , dont forget to eat nuts and fish they're good to increase milk .. gd luck !!
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You got me on that one, I don't like herbal teas either.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• U can take an herbal pill called feungeek too, much more effective than the tea.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I fix mind hot honey lemon.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Hadn't heard of that mommy's milk tea, so not sure what kind of herbal tea it is exactly. However, when I drink herbal tea, I'll sometimes add a bit of juice to it, just a dash. I drink my green tea strong with a splash of 100% cranberry juice, and it's really tasty that way, the tartness of the cranberry cuts down on the bitterness of the green tea and I don't have to add sugar. Maybe you could try something similar?
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011