I THOUGHT** he liked me- Turns out....

I asked him if he partied a lot- he said no- I look at his pics on FB- He is a HUGE partier- AND a Playboy- He hangs out with GORGEOUS women ALL the time! Nothing compared to me. Yes I am a beautiful girl ( I get told all the time) But I am NOT a Hawaiian Tropic Pageant Model! I have never been a bikini, or lingerie model. And that is ALL he hangs out with :( I realized, I may be smitten by him, but I will NOT let him play me. I am very sad :( And I thought he truly liked me... even his mom said so... ::sigh::

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe he does like you. You might not think your gorgeous but he probably does. Ask him about the partying and what his intentions are with you. Be straightforward with him.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Maybe you will be THE one, does his mom say anything about the other girls? Or were you the special one he brings home to mom?? Keep your eyes and ears open and good luck!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• He asked me out this weekend, but not to dinner or anything, but to go to a party** and he asked me to get into a bikini :( I mean, isnt that a red flag of some sort? ANNND he hasnt text or called since Saturday- he knew I would be in town till Sunday, and he made NO attempt to hang out with me... (well it WAS fathers day-) But I did turn him down to hang out. But I am NOT into the drinking and partying... I think he is NOT ready for something serious with me :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You could be the one, he might think you're just as pretty! I'd ask him and see. How long have you been together??
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• we arent technically together- we just started talking... about 3 weeks now. (yes its early to tell) but I want to know if he is serious ab me, or playing around... I dont want to get involved if he is going to play with my heart ( i fall easily) And I have children. (They met him already, but this was BEFORE I knew he liked me. We were invited to his nieces birthday party...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yes, red flag if he is trying to get you out half naked. If he really liked you he wouldn't have told you to be half nude. It's one thing for someone to say that it's formal, or casual, or bring a bathing suit because we'll be swimming, just so you aren't out of place, but to request what you will be wearing, especially when it's next to nothing is pretty brash.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I would consider this too many red flags and would just assume he's not ready - Move on - I am sure its hard but he doesn't sound worth your time
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• what is wrong with a man wanting to see someone in a bikini? maybe he thinks you are as beautiful as those other women. and when did a bikini become half naked. bikinis are bathing suits. i would speak with him and just figure out what is going on. i would just have your guard up. you did turn him down. maybe he thinks you don;t like him. if his mother said that to you maybe there is something there that you are not seeing. i say just relax and have fun. be confdent and maybe he sees that beauty inside not just on the outside.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• ehh- he hasnt called or text since saturday- Id say.. he was just in it for some "booty"- Im NOT his kinda girl then.. Oh well - Ill live!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2011