How can I be sure its braxton Hicks?

This is my 2nd...With my daughter I didnt have braxton hicks contractions at all... So i know what to look for...but havent actually expreienced them... Well the past week now usually right before i lay down to go to bed my tummy gets super tight and hard at the top around my ribs... thats all that happens though... no waves going down like everyone has been telling me... just tightness... heres the thing... i was induced with my daughter... and the tightness feels just lilke the contractions i had having her... Im 34 weeks... ill be 35 weeks wednesday... also my back has been killing me the past 2-3 days... nothing i do eases it.... my due date is July 27th... is it possible i could be getting ready to go into labor??opinions are welcome!!

KaylynnsMommie2

Asked by KaylynnsMommie2 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I noticed on me ('cause I know its different for every women) that I felt Braxton HIcks up in the top of my stomach, like you are describing & real contractions (when I was in labor), I felt all over, at the top & bottom of my stomach.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• kinda sounds like braxon hicks but mine werent like that at all..it sounds like ur body is getting ready but id call ur doc just bc u have back pain that wont go away
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011