I just gave up on him

I just left him a message saying that if he didn't want us in his life it was fine by me. But choosing his gf over us just because she hates kids it wasn't cool. Said also that a father is a girls first love and to me that will never change. I wasn't going to twist his arm or call him anymore.
I'm so sick of being pushed away just because his girlfriend hates us not kids in general. He's got his life but I wished he was part of ours :( an other deceiving day
NO I'm not playing the fucking victim, get your stuff straight. After 2 months of blocking us out I've had enough.

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take comfort in the fact that it is HIS loss, not yours. You can't make someone want to spend time with you. Family is forever, girlfriends come and go. He'll be back. But as forgiving as I am, I would not just let him walk back into your life without a sincere apology and a talk about how it's never going to happen again.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Hang in there mama....the old saying goes "You can't pick your family........." His loss more than yours......good luck!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If he's pushing you away....then why do you kep trying? Move on with your life and get over him. It sucks when its the father of your children but if he doesn';t want to make it work, it never will. it's his choice who he decides to be with and its sad she wants nothing to do with his kids but he'll learn one day.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• it was fathers day yesterday I would've loved him being there FYI
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Wow sometimes it just has to be his loss its hard but your kids saw you trying be honest with them without hurting them and in the end it really is him who will have to explain why.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2011