Cut or not adult content

my so is uncut, he is the only uncut guy that i have been with. i cant help being a lil grossed out. i really love him but dont want to give him a blow job because of this. is your man cut or not? can i ask him to have the surgery?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't mind either.. gives more to play with.. I'm more worried about an untrimmed guy and gagging on hair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• My husbands uncut, I give him BJ's no matter what. But I know he cleans himself very well doesn't gross me out at all
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm sorry, that is like a guy saying that a woman's breasts are too big or too small, or her butt is or her belly is. Or you have a scar. That is part of him and if you can't love all of him and something repulses you, than maybe you should move on. Don't think he isn't picking up on your vibes. A lot of boys are not being circumcised now because they are finding that it isn't such a good thing and that there are side effects they didn't know before. I just can't believe that there are so many people that are so stuck on vanity instead of who people really are.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• wow heres a bump for you bc i have never been with a guy who isnt cut
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• asking him to get cut might hurt his self esteem it also extremely painful and kinda traumatic i would just try talking to him about ways to give him pleasure so your both comfortable
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Lol just pull it back and do the job :)
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Are you insane?? That surgery is more painful as you get older. Why don't you go get vaginally mutilated first and then ask him to go??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If you need a penis with a circumcision that bad, go find a new man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Dh is uncut. I have no problem giving him oral. We've never had any health/medical issues from it. It is a myth that the uncut penis is less clean.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• First of all my husband is cut and my sons as well are cut. I am not saying that cut or uncut is better. I heard uncut man has more pleasurable sex than someone cut. You can't ask him to get cut now for 2 reasons. 1 he is an older person and it will hurt more if he got it cut now than when he was an infant. Number 2 do u know why is not cut, it could be for some religious belief his parents and grandparents wanted for him and asking him to get it cut would mean not listening to his religious beliefs , which also means that his dad and grandpa may not even be cut.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 11:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011