Anyone ever use the homeopathic medication Bright Spark for their child?

How did it work for them? Was there any side effects for you child? Were you satisfied with the product? What is your child's diagnosis and age please? Ia m considering giving it a try but I need more info and there isn't to much available on the internet...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I currently use Serenite Jr for My son and have been happy with it - I have to time it perfect and not all the times just it help calm his mind enough to go to bed but we went from it taking 2 hours for him to fall asleep to "most times" only 20 minutes now.. I have read about bright spark and I think its worth a shot.. I tried Melatonin for Max and he had the worth "side effects" and thats supposed to be an even more natural approach - I think like most things, they are trial and error.. good luck!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We use melatonin sometimes at night but I am looking for something to help him during the day with concentration and help him to 'relax' and be a little less 'high strung' I like that it is a natural approach but I also understand homeopathic meds can be just as powerful as chemical I want to really weigh the pros and cons before we try it out. KWIM? There seems to be a few mixed reviews on it's safety. I have emailed a Medical herbalist to get her opinion ut that may take few days to receive an answer. Thought I would see what others have tried as well. Thanks for your input. I appreciate all the help I can get!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No, but I worked in a health food store, and I had customers who swore by it... there is also a thing called Neuro PS that is for kids that has a lot of the same stuff in it.... I haven't heard of anyone having side effects.... GL!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 7:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011