Hoping I'm pregnant..... or am I just overly anxious?!

Well we are wanting to concieve, and as of the 1st of June i quit taking my bc. Lately i've been feeling slightly bloated and having weird cramps. and yesterday i had this nauseuous feeling come and go for a couple hours, eating didn't calm it down. my breasts have been a little sore also lately. I'm not suppose to get my period till the first of July, but i'm kind of hopeful these are all good signs that i may be pregnant. Could i possibly be pregnant? or am i maybe jsut getting to anxious and jsut imagining all these things?

abannist

Asked by abannist at 10:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I may be a little anxiousness, it's amazing how our minds can affect us physiologically. But on the other hand, I stopped taking my bc and in less than 2wks I became pregnant. You may be expecting! All the symptoms are pointing to yes. I'd take a Pregnancy Test righ before your expected period. Good Luck:-)

FamilyCEOMom.com
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• The only way to know if your pregnant is by doing a test, all those symptoms MAY just be because you've stopped BC, do a test, it's the only way you'll know for definate.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• you could be, if AF hasn't come test on the 4th! Nothing like saying your little independent peanut is on it's way :-D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• It could be the side effects of stopping your birth control.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• it could be you are not, just enjoy trying and it will happen for you soon. I wish you the best of luck!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Good luck.
    melly_v88

Answer by melly_v88 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Guess im in the same boat with you but today made my 28th day and im not sure when i could be possiblly late being im not sure when im due but i took 2 test last week......one on wed and one on fri and mine were neg but still no period so i really hope the best for you and hope it goes how you wish..GL
    lockedtite

Answer by lockedtite at 5:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011