I am reallly sick .. i want pain to go away!

im on my laptop its on my belly .. i dont want to be on it but my hubby was using it and he gave it to me cuz he said i had messages soo i decided to ask a question... my throat hurts sooooooooo bad ... and i waas coughing earlier .. i am soo tired and i want to go to sleep ... my head and face hurts from me scrunching it up all the time ..my body hurts sooo bad i wish i was dead!!!!!. i already took 2 ibprofen .... and its not helping i feel nausious .... there is not one spot in my body thats aching ... i was wondering what med i should take instead? is there any type of cold meds that will help? btw im not going to the hospital i feel too sick to drive or go anywhere.. my hubby is taking car of the baby and im trying to rest .. i just wish i was normal again... i just want cuddle my son ... hes got a touch of it also .. only hewakes up and crying about coughing ...idk what else to do i would rather be in labor.. im not overexadratting this is serious

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Health

• why not not go to the dr it sounds like the flu or an infection somewhere like strep or tonsillitis you really should go to the dr
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You poor thing. You sound so miserable. I think it is time to see a doc, sweetie. Good luck and feel better.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• feel betterTheraflu ROCKS...try it at least for long enough to go to the doctor............The lemon/honey is good, so is the citrus. Feel better!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I had that for 6 days..My Dr called it viral pharyngitis. I was miserable.. The only thing my Dr told me was to alternate ibuprofen, and tylenol every 4 hours. I also drank hot tea with honey and lemon.. Hope you feel better soon.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You poor thing!! Maybe some dayquil or other liquid cough medicine to coat your throat. Sounds like you need to see a dr. I hope you feel better soon and ur baby boy too!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2011