Any suggestions?

hi ladies, does anyone have any suggestions of how to earn extra money working from home i"ve tried some but none seem to work.Is anyone curently working from home? I would really appreciate it.Thank You.

blakemom

Asked by blakemom at 11:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• I sell the candles from party lite for some extra cash and to meet new people and friends. it won't pay all the bills but it does allow for some fun money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• It really depends. Yep a bunch of us will post their opportunities here, I do it when I answer....but I also have to say, it's not about what a replier says they do and what they make. People with any company can make a LOT of money, but most do not. The majority of reps for a direct selling company quit within a year because they didn't make any money. It's a HARD business, especially if you don't have lots of friends and family willing to buy consistantly.

Find what works for you, babysitting, selling your kids outgrown clothes and toys on ebay or craigslist (even shopping thrift stores and yard sales for more things to sell), running errands for those who can't, planning and organizing parties for people, or yeah, I direct selling company that has a product or service that's easy to sell for YOU.

I'm with beachbody but it's certainly not for everyone.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I love eBay.  Have you tried it?  It's the quickest and easiest way to make money!  Anyway, if you're looking for other options, I do blog about ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• baby sitting..

any other legit job you'll have to and get a business license for or work through a company as a secretary, etc..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• message me and I will share with you about what i do. i make 50%!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am starting to work for them: MOMS REINVENTINGTHEMSELVES INTO BIGGER AND BETTER OPPORTUNITIES!We understand there isNo one exactly like you.That’s why we haveChoices that are justRight for you.Health and wellness Company looking for motivated individuals to work from home, must have computer with internet access and phone. Must also have desire to change financial situation. What We Need:*Team Player*Competitive Edge*Goal Orientated*Strong Work Ethic*Self Starter We Offer:* Telecommuting*Residuals*Complete Training*No Selling*Ability to Set Your Own Schedule*Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunities*Monthly Incentives*Online Support with Fast ResponsesCommission Based with Bonuses and Incentives. Message me to learn more...
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I’ve been a work at home mom for 4 ½ years. I have learned a lot over the years and one crucial thing I learned is that whatever you choose to do your heart needs to be in it. For me that means I focus on helping others. The money will eventually fall into place and will reward you more for putting others first.
    Also find something that you’ll enjoy like health and wellness, fitness, nutrition, candles, gift baskets, etc…
    Good luck in your search! Laura
    reach4thestars

Answer by reach4thestars at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I am a stay at home Mommy to my 9 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It's an enjoyable and flexible home business.

I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Natalee-Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:www.FamilyCEOMom.com

We are the largest group of Moms working from home online!

Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011