What is your style?

In the winter I am jeans and a hoodie...with my adidas sneakers.

In the summer I am capri's and a t-shirt or tank (not spaghetti straps or strapless) and sandals.

Of course work is ABU's and boots.

So what do you wear?

Oh and I don't go to the grocery store in my pj's and bunny slippers....at the least I wear jogging pants and sneakers......oh and a shirt.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Casual or a simple classic style is me. If I can find a comfortable pair of jeans, I would love that... but it never seems to work that way. I love the Nike running shorts and a t-shirt! Otherwise, it's mostly about comfort!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Winter--Jeans, hoodies & my DC shoes
    Summer--Jeans, T-shirts & flip flops
    Bed--Shorts & a tank
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Winter time boots jeans and sweater
    summer dresses skirts. Wedges most of the time. I hate shorts!

kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Casual. I am a jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, DC shoes wearing mom myself. I hate buying clothes. I will dress up if I have to though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I now wear jeans and tshirts pretty soon I will have to wear suits and business casual I am trying to sell my books anime and films so now I am either working out at school or working on scripts or filming so for now I am enjoying the casual.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i am a spegehetti strap tank top, cotton shorts or skirt wearing girl in the summer time. I am a longsleeve cotton top and sweatpants or denim skirt kind of winter girl. Flip flop sare worn year round unless there is (snicker snicker) Snow on the ground. This Chrstmas was the first time since they started keeping records that Macon had snow on Christmas. We actually had four snow falls this year leaving us a whopping 3 inches of snow this whole season.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• mamak - I used to live in Warner Robins...now I am in San Antonio. No snow here.
    Shaken1976

Comment by Shaken1976 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm pretty casual type of girl if i feel good in it and I think its cute I wear it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• WINTER: Jeans,sweater or jeans ,sleeveless turtleneck,jacket BED flannel nightgown
    SUMMER: skorts,tank,or t-shirt BED: shorts,t shirt
    no shoes unless I am going out then sandals in the summer and flats in the winter no heels for me,please
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• T-shirt and jeans or sweatshirt and jeans. I keep it pretty simple.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2011