Dear, dear, wonderful husband... adult content

is not speaking to me and did not take my car in today to fix the air conditioning, because I did not give him a Father's Day blow job. What would you do?

(I don't like to give b.j.'s because I was forced to give one to my male babysitter at age 4, hubby knows this and feels that if I love him, I will do it anyways...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG.. seriously?? There is so much more wrong clearly than just his missing BJ - what a jackass
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• well sounds like a ass to me, he needs to understand what u went through. talk to him and tell him again. he needs to get over it.
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Your husband sounds like a real peach.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Wow..sounds like you husband needs to get over himself! I would be mad as heck if my husband forced me to act in a way that was similar to past trauma/abuse that I had experienced. That being said, hopefully you have had counseling to get over that past abuse to the best of your ability and to make an effort to heal and be whole again. He needs to talk to a therapist about why he feels entitled to hurt you in that way.

tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• He's totally 100% out of order! How dare he make you feel bad about that! Even if that hadn't happened to you aged 4, he still shouldn't make you feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Wow! What a jerk.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• What an ass! I'm so sorry! DON'T do anything you don't want to! You do NOT owe him a bj! Hugs!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Good, do you really want him speaking to you right now? I wouldn't.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• What does a blowjob have to do with father's Day?? I've heard of birthday and Christmas ones... What a dick! guilting a past molested wife,nice job.........geez!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• dump the looser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2011