Is it true adult content

i heard that a uncircumcised baby boy could have his pee hole grow up if it was not cleaned good. is it true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no
    all you do is wash it like you would a finger. don't pull on the foreskin. It will loosen as he ages

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I've never heard that, but I do know that the foresking has to be pulled down and cleaned otherwise they get bacterial growth under the foresking
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• As an adult the foreskin is pulled back to clean...as an infant/child it is not. Never retract the foreskin of a young child, it could cause damage to the penis.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• really, I thought it needed to be pulled down as an infant. Wow, learn something new :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• OMG DONT EVER PULL A BABIES FORSKIN!!!! everytime you change him just make sure you wipe him even if its just pee youll be fine the baby will be fine etc.
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• The for skin can where to itself and need to be reopened by a doctor! My friends baby had it happen twice. But I'm not sure it was due to lack of cleanliness. But he did get infections as he got older. But never pull back a foreskin yourself!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• @ Zakysmommy...no...the foreskin is attached to the head of the penis as a child. Sometimes it is not fully retractable until puberty. Pulling it back can cause adhesions and tears. Also doing so can lead to infections...
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• also, its called bathing. not trying to sound like a smart ass
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i saw it on TV ... some docs request that for boys ...i even see on a UK chanel a doc who gives class to teen is better to circumcis boys !!!!
    Anonymous

• Stupid iPad was spelling for me! The foreskin can seal shut so urin and bacteria are trapped. But I'm not sure it's due to lack of cleanliness.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2011