Can you ovulate right after your period ends? adult content

Cuse I'm pretty sure I just did. Last night I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a clump of stretchy, yellowish, with a little blood in it, discharge ( sorry). This morning I had some cramping. I just got off my period 2 days before. So "technically" I shouldn't be ovulating. Usually, I ovulate about 2 weeks after my period. I get the mild cramping and the clear stretchy discharge. I can't go to the DR right now, so I thought I'd give it a go on here. Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• you evoluate 14 days after the ''first day of your period'' !! what ever is you period : long, short or normal ...
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Everyones cycle is different and there are all kinds of things that can change things (stress, diet, sleep) Maybe it's a double peak? It is possible to ovulate right after your period but it is more common about two weeks after.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yeah everything I read said that it was 2wks and as far as I am aware (cuse I haven't always paid attention to this stuff) I have always ovulated 2wks after the first day of my period. I don't think it is a peak cuse there is no bleeding today. and it was just that little bit last night. I thought maybe is was an egg but I have no clue. Which is why I asked this question.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011