Just have to vent

Yesterday being fathers day was also my anniversary. It was planned to go to IL for dinner. By DH asked from me to see what they were having I told him and he got ticked off saying he was not going he did but he didn't eat. Well being said it was our anniversayr (I got him a small something I go nothing not even a happy anniversary he did say it after I did). Because he didn't eat he decided to go out for supper. (He has been ticked also because we have no money and even made the comment we are going to be negative this mont). He drive 30 miles to get supper and didnt get home till after 12:00. Sorry I just have to vent I am ticked at this point, but he is lost (or so he says there is more to the story he even has seen someone). Also it was suggested that I talk to someone too but don't know where to start., Sorry this is rambling but my thoughts are so jumbo and I can get a grip.

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• He didn't go to Hooters, did he?
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• No he went to TGIF (but he has a "friend" that lives in the town. He swares they are friends and nothing more.
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2011

• what is IL ??
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Yeah it makes you want to kick their ass I would say something about his behavior!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• You need to talk to him. You need to start by telling him that you are little upset that he didn't even get you a card or anything for your anniversary (if he mentions the money tell him that there are cheap things he can do), for Father's day my husband got homemade picture frames from me bc we are having money problems. Also bring up the fact that he is angry about not having money but that he goes out and buys supper instead of eating when you went to his parents. You also need to talk to him about going out and not coming home until midnight...that happened with my husband once and lets just he will never be late without calling me ever again.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We have had the "talk" he is conflicted about everything about whaqt he wants etc.... He is to the point he I dont know if doesn't care or just not knowing or if there is someon else in the picture. He know that I am mad. I also keep to my self now it s much easier on me. I know he was going to be late when he left my worry is if he is coming home. I am being strung along but I also am one of those tht want to work thing out not just go out. IL In laws
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2011