2 weeks and 3 days late!

I am currently 2 weeks and 3 days late and have a 4 and a half month old baby girl. I had a C-section. Will I be ok if I am pregnant again? I am really scared and worried!

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 12:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your body will be all over place so soon after giving birth, I took 5 months to get back to normal, but do a test if your unsure.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• If you do end up pregnant, it's not the end of the world. But your body is going to take time to regulate after having a baby.

I got pregnant at 8 weeks pp. My kiddos are 11 months apart to the day. I promise if you are pregnant, you will survive. And feel free to PM me at any time :))
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Itll be fine. Woman do it all the time- they dont suggest it... but why dont you test is your late?!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Unless you went on the pill right after you had your child, your cycle isn't likely to be regular for a while. And if you are breastfeeding, it really won't be normal at all until you finish breastfeeding.

If you are really unsure, get a test and pee on the stick first thing in the morning.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• u will have to have a c section again. if ur breast feeding it could stop u from having ur period too. take a test. see a dr. u will live
    Anonymous

• i am not breast feeding and thanks everyone for the comments.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011