White bug in garden

I went out to water my garden and then I noticed them. There are a million white looking stink bugs on my squash. I've googled and the only thing I think it may be is Aphids? I think my squash is no longer good. These bugs have had to come in over night b/c I did not see them yesterday. This is our first garden and we have worked so hard on it. Any ideas what it is and what to do?

canelamami

Asked by canelamami at 12:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Soap and water will usually get rid of them . Trey to avoid chemical sprays .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• We had them last year...you can get some stuff to put on them. They make some that is safe to use on fruit and veggies. They also ate my roses. :( Now this year, we are having those Japanese beetles.
    sparkles1986315

Answer by sparkles1986315 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I don't know, but there are a lot of bug questions today. Welcome to summer!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011