How much TV do your kids watch? What do you let them watch? (and how old are they)

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 12:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids are 6, 4 and 6 months. They watch tv throughout the day..the timing depends. We play outside alot and since they are all girls...we do nails often. So, tv isn't their only form of entertainment.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I let them watch disney junior for an hour in the mornings , They are 7 and 10 months , but the baby doesnt really watch tv (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• 6yo-1hour of tv a day on occasion a movie and my 1yo has no interest in tv
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• no tv for us, son is 1 1/2. he has no interest in staying indoors he loves to be outside so it all works out for us :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• my kids are 14, 12 and 9..the older ones watch things like "Bones" "Deadliest Catch" science shows, ect..my youngest will watch "Full House", "Zoey 101", "iCarly" and shows like that. We sometimes watch movies or reality shows like "American Idol" or "So You Think You Can Dance"

The amount of time depends on the day..they school, soccer practice, art lessons and music lessons so it really depends on the day. Usually the TV is on in the morning and then again at some point after school and then usually at night for 1/2 or so.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Our tv is pretty much on all day long, but DD (1yo)doesn't really watch it unless the show involves muppets. I like the background noise. I get my chores done when she is watching sesame and she plays while I watch my shows.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011