K,so my parents didnt make a big deal about my wedding...longgg story.

but now i think my dad feels like hes trying to make up for it by giving me money.dont get me wrong the gas money comes in handy but i dont want him to feel like he has to everytime he sees me.hes a good dad,weve just had our differences and my family has come a long way.im telling u my life could be a lifetime movie,im not bashing my dad dont get me wrong. i just hope he doesnt think he has to do that.him and his dad werent very close so i think that has something to do with it.

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Next time he tries to give you money I would just tell him what you told us. Tell him you really appreciate it but what you really cherish is the time/relationship you are workin on now. The money is helpful but he doesnt need to give it to you to win you approval....or whatever works for your situation.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• thanks hun. :) i think he knows that, i think its a him thing. ill probly talk with him one day about it.thanks for your advice.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• yea were able to spend a lot more time together now,which i dont take forgranted cause i realize my family is getting older.my family has come a long ways though.:)
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2011