Which is easier, girls or boys?

When my dd was 9 I found out I was pregnant, finally. Then we found out we were having a boy. I knew nothing about boys. I had raised a girl and been around girls growing up. I didn't have any brothers. I was so worried about it. There were challenges to both, but which do you think was easier, boys or girls? I say girls.

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have one boy, I say Girls lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have one of each. They BOTH have their "easy" and "hard" points. I don't think either is easier than the other.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have one of each and it has more to do with their personalities and how much like me they are. My boy is more like me and I have a harder time with him while my girl is more like dad and he has a harder time with her. My mother tells me the same thing with my sister and I.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I have a boy and a girl. I say BOYS hands down!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011