What has your child(ren) done to embarrass you?

Fortunately mine is not quite 2 yet so other than tantrums I havent had to worry about being embarrassed so Im curious of what I will have to look forward to later on in life.

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 1:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a special needs daughter who is nearly 3 now and has discovered it feels good to rub herself on the floor(hump). She does this when I go places and have to set her down on the floor. The dentists office, at the occupational therapist visits for my son, when we went to see the developmental pediatrician. It's embarrassing and hard to know what to explain to ppl about what she is doing. And since their isn't anyway I know of to tell her know and have her understand, I'm guessing this will continue to be an embarrassment:(
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I was working nights and I was taking a nap with my dd. I was only wearing pajama bottoms and a shirt...the bottoms looked more like sweats. My hubby called and told me the rent had to be in before noon. So I dashed out of the house with my dd to go pay the rent. When we got there I had to pee. My observant then three year old noticed my lack of underpants. She ran out and told the entire office..."Can you believe my mom forgot her underwear?"
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• When my son was 4 we ran into a guy that was interested in me and had been trying to date me... out of the blue, my child tells this man he doesn't know.... "My mom farts!". I'm not a rude or crude person by any means so the statement shocked me! LOL. The guy laughed and brushed it off, I still laugh to think of that lol.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• While on vacation, my son, who will be 2 in August, felt it necessary to repeatedly announce in McDonalds, at the top of his lungs "I FARTED!" He has never done this before or since. I don't know why it was so important that day.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• my son and sd threw the biggest fit in church
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i took my 3 year old daughter to the store and she got mad at me because i told her she couldnt get a cookie from the bakery if she didnt sit in the basket ( the car ones from frys) she didnt want to so she screamed my mommy beat my ass ( which i dont believe in spanking so i started to laugh at first idk why it just came out) but she wouldnt stop and everyone started to stare at me in the store
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 1:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011