eczema

My 4 month old has eczema and I saw that the topical cream at the store is expensive. Are there any at home treatments or ways to help her skin?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Apply breastmilk to the effected area. 

Anonymous

• Try to avoid givinq that many baths. I use a aquaphor on my son for his dry skin, but the main ingredient is petroleum jelly, vasaline. It's relatively inexpensive. I don't know if it would help eczema, but maybe you could try that.
    MaMaMo531

Answer by MaMaMo531 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My doctor said I could Eucerin.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• on my dd, not me
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• My baby had that sooo bad. I found the best thing for him was the SHEA BUTTER lotion from bath and body works in the blue bottle. There is nothing like it for curing that problem. Now my son has no issues at all. I definately recommend it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2008