Brag, BRAG, brag about what a good mom you are!!!

Go ahead, do it! Tell us what makes you a good mommy(try to be respectful w/out resorting to putting others down if possible).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm definitely not perfect, but I have to say, my son is pretty fantastic. He is well behaved, says please and thank you without being prompted, generally behaves in public (no kid is ALWAYS well behaved), he's thoughtful, very smart, has amazing language skills, and is the most loving child I've met. He's only 2 1/2, and I find myself amazed at how good he is and how smart he is. He asks such smart questions for his age, and I can't believe how well he speaks. I love my little man very much!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am a good mommy because I have yet to resort to strangling my husband in front of my dd. Plus she is fed, dressed, sheltered, and loved.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I am what I am and that's all that I am. Lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• im a good mommy because im not like my "mother" i didnt leave my child just to have some alcohol an ciggs. I actually care an love my kids :) my "mother" can kiss a toe.
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Why would I brag about myself?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I love my kids and do my very best for them. That is what makes me a good mommy!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I'm a great mom! My son is well behaved, loved and happy. I treat him great and he is very well adjusted.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• I thought this might be a better alternative to mom's defending their positions due to insecurities or resorting to put downs to make themselves feel secure. So that they could give a little pat on the back to themselves and not have to worry about explaining why they do what they do in a way that sounds condescending. We all have something good to offer the world and our children, something we like about ourselves.

Maybe brag isn't the politically correct term. As a mom..how would you write your resume and tell others what you like about how you raise your children? Is that better??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• i feel like im a good mommy for being so young. i am proud to say i have made my life im hard working responsible and i love my kiddos. and very proud to say ive gone out maxium 5 or so many times in 2 years
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2011

• Heh. I'm not a good mom, necessarily, but I try REALLY hard.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2011